Holiday Gift Guide
Hello lovely friends and happy December!!
I thought I would put together a little Wanderess Gear "Holiday Gift Guide" for those of you who might be looking for ideas for your loved ones this Christmas season. Here are 5 great gift ideas--all 20€ and under! Take a look!
1. For the Traveller: Gift the wanderess/wanderer in your life his or her very own passport wallet! It will be an inspiration to look back on past adventures and look forward to the future when we can all travel easily again! You can add a hand-stamped personalized label to make the gift even more special!
2. For the Fashionista: These stretch velvet headbands are super comfy to wear and make such a glamorous touch to your wardrobe this season!
3. For the Yogi: These yoga eye pillows are the ultimate relaxation gift. Perfect for savasana, travel or helping you fall asleep. Made with an organic cotton pillowcase on the exterior, which can be washed seperately. On the inside, there is a pillow filled with organic wheatberries and lavender buds which can be used hot or cold.
4. For the Aromatherapy Lover: Have an "oiler" you know? These fabric rolls are lined with felt to protect the glass bottles of your favorite essential oils. Roll it up and secure it with the elastic band and you have a useful way to transport your oils!
5. For the Furry Friend: We can't forget man's best friend this holiday season! These bandanas are different than your typical doggie accessory as they are reversible, so you get two looks in one!
*A few details about my products:
-Everything is designed and handmade entirely by me.
-Add a personal touch to any order for only 3€, when you choose and hand-stamped leather add-on!
-All products are sprayed with a dirt and water repellant to protect and keep items looking fresh and clean.
-All orders are packaged simply and sweetly in brown paper, complete with whimsical washi tape--ready to be gifted!
Thank you so much for supporting me this holiday season! Happy Holidays!