Mother's Day Gift Guide
Mother's Day is coming up quickly! May 9th is a day all about spreading love and appreciation to our beloved moms out there!
As most of you know, I am currently visiting family in the U.S., so unfortunately my plans to have the shop open for your Mother's Day shopping internationally was not doable...However, I DID bring a small selection of my product range along with me to the States! So, if you happen to be in need of a unique gift idea for the mom(s) in your life, please consider shopping small and supporting an artist!
I've put together a little gift guide to help spark inspiration for giving your mom something lovely and useful this Mother's Day.
1. The 6-pocket Cosmetic/Jewelry Bag (22€)--You can't go wrong with this best-selling item! If you haven't already gifted your mom with one of these cuties, get on that! I promise you, she will love it! You can read all about this product here.
2. The Boxed Zipper Pouch (18€)--This brand new design is an excellent choice for holding your cosmetics, hair accessories, tissues, pills/vitamins and toiletries in a stand-up design in a variety of new fabrics!
3. The oilcloth Drawstring Toiletry Bag (32€)--This toiletry bag is super functional with the dirt and water-resistant oilcloth interior. Complete with multiple interior pockets, a drawstring closure and the ability to fold down the top to use as a sweet basket in your bathroom so you can easily see its contents.
4. 3. The oilcloth Zipper Pouch (18€)--Love the look and functionality of a water-resistant bag but not in the form of a toiletry bag? This sweet pouch is an excellent alternative, at just 18€ and can be used for a variety of purposes: cosmetics, nail polish, hand sanitizer, tissues, etc. The matching toiletry bag can be found here.
5. The Yoga Mat Carrier (42€)--Does your mom like to do yoga? These mat carriers are an excellent gift! They have a little exterior pocket for a phone, keys, wallet, as well as a metal D ring for clipping your water bottle with a caribiner. Perfect for keeping your essentials on you when going to the yoga studio!
All of the items pictured in this post are available for purchase with me during my time here in the U.S. I will be in both Michigan and South Carolina until May 15th. I also brought a small selection of items from my 50% off sale section--so feel free to ask if anything you have anything in mind from my website (wanderessgear.com)!
Please feel free to send me a message through any of my social media platforms or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about the selection I have on hand. I am more than happy to do an in-person pick up or mail to your address!
Take care, my friends!